The annual shareholders meeting of the Rosneft Oil Company OJSC took place on June 24. It affirmed the company's 2004 annual report. The 2004 annual accounting report, including the loss and profit report, was also accepted.
The meeting has decided to pay 1,755 million rubles of dividends for shares (10% of the company's 2004 net profit), which totals 19.31 rubles per common share. The dividends are to be paid from July to December 31, 2005.
The meeting also approved the Board of Directors of Rosneft to the number of nine members:
- Kirill Gennadievich Androsov, Head of Department of the RF Ministry of Economic Development and Trade;
- Sergey Mikhailovich Bogdanchikov, OJSC OC Rosneft President;
- Igor Yurievich Artemyev, Head of the RF Federal Antimonopoly Service;
- Oleg Georgievich Gordeev, Deputy Head of Russia's Federal Energy agency;
- Yury Mitrofanovich Medvedev, Deputy Head of the Federal Property Management Agency;
- Sergey Evgenievich Naryshkin, Deputy Head of the RF Government Office;
- Sergey Aramovich Oganesyan, Head of the Federal Agency for Power Engineering;
- Andrey Georgievich Reus, Deputy Minister of Industry and Energy;
- Igor Ivanovich Sechin, Deputy Head of the RF Presidential Administration, Assistant to the RF President.
The shareholders meeting also appointed the Rosneft Revision Committee to the number of three members, and Centr Bukhgaltera i Auditora (the Accountant and Audit Center) Audit Company LLC to be the auditor for the 2005 RAS annual accounting report.
Rosneft Oil Company's legal capital presently totals 90,921,740 rubles and is divided into 90,921,740 common shares of 1 ruble face value each. 100% of the company's shares stock belongs to the State, Rosneft acts on its behalf.