On 13 July, at 3pm Moscow time, Gazpromís Board of Directors will convene on its ordinary meeting. The agenda is as follows:
- Gazpromís pricing policy in connection with the intra-corporate account settlement, and its impact on the budget execution by the RF constituents;
- Endorsing remuneration to the auditing company for performing audit of Gazpromís financial statements over 2005;
- Forming the Board of Directorsí Audit Committee;
- Forming the Board of Directorsí Asset Evaluation Committee;
- Gazpromís Board of Directorsí business plan for the 2nd half of 2005 and a number of other matters that fall under the authority of the Board.
DIVISION OF RELATIONS WITH MASS MEDIA