On April 22, 2016 a scheduled meeting of the Rosneft Board of Directors was held in Moscow to consider issues related to the annual general shareholders meeting of the Company for the year 2015.
The Board of Directors resolved to call a Rosneft AGM and hold it in St. Petersburg on June 15, 2016. The list of persons entitled to attending the scheduled general shareholders meeting is scheduled to be issued COB May 3, 2016.
The Board of Directors approved the following AGM agenda:
- Approval of the Company’s Annual report;
- Approval of the Annual financial statements (accounts) of the Company;
- Approval of the Company profit distribution based on 2015 results;
- On the amount, term and form of dividend payment based on performance in 2015;
- On remuneration and compensation of expenses to members of the Company’s Board of Directors;
- On remuneration of the Company’s Audit Commission members;
- Election of the Company’s Board of Directors members;
- Election of the Company’s Audit Commission members;
- Approval of the Company’s Auditor;
- Approval of related party transactions;
- Approval of amendments to the Charter of Rosneft;
- Approval of amendments to the Regulations on the General Shareholders Meeting of Rosneft;
- Approval of amendments to the Regulations on Rosneft Board of Directors;
- Approval of amendments to the Regulations on the Collegial Executive Body (Management board) of Rosneft;
- Approval of the amendments to Regulations on the Sole Executive Body (President) of Rosneft;
- Approval of the amendments to Regulations on the Audit Comission of Rosneft
The Board of Directors preliminary approved the Company’s 2015 annual report and recommended that the AGM adopts a resolution to pay dividends of 11.75 rubles per one ordinary share which constitutes 35% of the Company IFRS net profit. The total amount Rosneft will use for dividend payment will be equal to RUB 124.5 bln.
The Board of Directors recommended appointing Ernst and Young LLC as the Company’s auditor of 2016 RAS and IFRS financial statements and determined the cost of services.
Rosneft Information Division
Tel.: + 7 (499) 517-88-97
April 22, 2016